Hello there friend, welcome. Looking for a high quality stop snoring mouthpiece that is prescription grade effective as well as comfortable to wear throughout the night? If so, you are in the perfect place. Thank you for visiting 101 Sleep Solutions. Keep reading to find out alarming statistics released from clinical studies about snoring and the health risks that come with it. Also find out how you can use a simple oral appliance that can significantly reduce and eliminate your snoring.
Snoring patients and their sleep partners understand the chaos snoring can bring to one’s lifestyle . For those who do not know just how loud snoring is; Severe snoring falls in between 60 -80 decibels. For comparison – A car horn is 90 decibels and intense traffic is 70 decibels. A National Sleep Foundation survey revealed 31% of couples are making changes to their sleep habits directly due to their sleep partner’s loud snoring. The survey also revealed:
- 23 percent of couples admit to sleeping separately
- 8 percent said they are forced to change their sleep schedules
- 7 percent claim earplugs or a sleep mask is necessary to stay asleep
- 38 percent admit their partner’s snoring has hurt their relationship
- 27 percent report snoring and the resulting sleepiness has caused a loss of intimacy
- When compared, 34 percent of the female participants said they needed a minimum of 8 hours or more of sleep every night. In contrast, only 18 percent of males reported they needed 8 or more hours of sleep per night.
Surgery – The Only Option?
For a long time people believed the only permanent cure to snoring was surgery. The procedure is called – Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty. Basically what they do is go inside of your mouth and cut away extra tissue in the throat to widen the airway. The success rate for this procedure is around 46% to 73%. This graphic illustration shows a desired before and after results when undergoing this surgery
However, surgical procedures have many downsides: Complications after surgery may include:
- Tiredness, sleepiness, and breathing pauses (sleep apnea), both related to the medicine (anesthesia) that made you sleep during surgery.
- Swelling, pain/discomfort, infection, and bleeding.
- A sore throat (pain swallowing.)
- A change in your voice/speech.
- Narrower airways in the throat and or nose.
- They also cost a lot of money and require up to 3 weeks of recovery time.
If you can not afford surgical procedures, and or to take 3 weeks off work to recover, you’re in luck: there’s a product on the market that could meet all your needs. It’s called the Breathe Easy – Stop Snoring Mouthpiece.
This prescription grade Snoring Mouthpiece is a groundbreaking product designed to enable a totally hassle – free and non-invasive way of helping people stop their snoring. Simply put, if you take a look at the classifieds or browse the Internet, you’ll likely be bombarded with thousands of so-called “miracle anti – snoring products” and “incredible snore – prevention mouth guards” that will either set you back a small fortune or will cost you almost nothing, which is, at the same time, exactly what they’ll do for you.
The Breathe Easy Mouthpiece is built to treat loud and severe snoring to achieve the much wanted quality deep sleep for the rest of your life. It is specifically designed with several important concepts in mind for your needs such as:
- Ease of use
- Health Benefits
- 30 day refund guarantee
Why is it so important to treat snoring?
Why? Well, because snoring is potentially dangerous for your health. Most of the general population is unaware of this risk, but it is very real. Doctors and Medical Research teams are revealing shocking news regarding the harmful effects of snoring that can lead to big health problems such as severe cardiovascular complications.
Namely, snoring had always been viewed as a simple inconvenience or a nuisance, to say the least. However, recent studies show that this is a potentially deadly misconception: snoring can be responsible for numerous health issues and dangerous complications and in some cases it can even lead to death! It’s no joke – one particular clinical study shows that patients who suffer from loud snoring are:
- 67% more likely to suffer a stroke than non – snoring patients;
- 34% more likely to have a heart attack;
- And 40% more likely to develop a hypertension condition.
This is why Doctors and medical workers researchers over the world are advising their patients and anyone suffering from snoring to take charge and deal with their problem before it gets out of hand and causes serious and irreparable damage. See for yourself the difference between a regular open airway, and an obstructed airway.
The Breathe Easy Mouthpiece is different from all other anti – snoring products in that it is designed to prevent snoring by eliminating both of its sources at the same time rather than just one, which is what many other products do. In order to comprehend how the Breathe Easy Mouthpiece functions, you must first understand what causes a person to snore.
Snoring is actually a vibration of air caused when either a person’s jaw line or tongue restricts the airway or the flow of air from the outer environment into the lungs and vice versa. During sleep, the body of a person is fully relaxed and relieved of tension, which includes the tongue and jaw line. Sometimes, as is the case with people who snore, either the jaw line or tongue (and sometimes both) fall backwards and create a partial barrier to the flow of air in and out of the lungs.
These barriers cause the air to vibrate as it “struggles” to overcome them and get to where it’s going. Those vibrations of air are actually called “snoring”. The Breathe Easy is designed to hold the jaw of a person forward in order to enable a smooth flow of air, just like it holds the tongue comfortably and firmly at the same time in order to prevent it from falling back again.
This dual effect is what separates this product from all others, in addition to the fact that bruxism can also be treated with its use; namely, this condition that causes people to grind their teeth together is also treated very successfully through the use of this groundbreaking anti – snoring device.
Before you order, there are a few things regarding this Mouthpiece that you should pay attention to if you’re interested in using it, which include:
- Not meant to be worn with other dental appliances. The dental appliance might interfere with the mouthpiece and cause you pain.
- A tender tongue is a possible temporary side effect. Please allow 3-10 days of use for side-effect to disappear.
- Over – salivation is could also be a possible side effect. (usually lasts from 3 to 10 days as well.)
- If you are unsatisfied with the results of The Breathe Easy in any way – You are entitled to a 100% refund. Simply provide your order number. (Order number will be sent to your email address immediately after confirmation of payment.
- Warning: Beware of websites advertising anti snoring products for a very low price. You might receive an imitation product or in some cases nothing at all.
- For your convenience, The Breathe Easy mouthpiece is available to order directly from our website for a limited time offer of $99. (Payment is processed securely through Paypal)
Thank you for visiting at 101 Sleep Solutions. Got questions, comments, concerns? Let us know in the comment section below as well as through contact. Have a good day and a snore free night.