Thank you for reading our review. This is Steven and Lisa Sanders from 101 Sleep Solutions. Need to find out more about the Breathe Easy – Dual Guard Anti Snoring Mouthpiece? You are in the perfect place. If you are looking for the order page and not a review, you can click here. to go there directly.
In the US, more than 90 million people have snoring issues. Out of the 90, more than 37 million Americans snore habitually meaning they have snoring issues on an almost daily basis. These 37 million Americans and anybody who sleeps with the are direct victims of snoring. Snoring is a disease and should be treated as such. It can lead to severe cardiovascular complications and increase the chance of an early death. Consider this: Our readers report they experience these symptoms as a result of snoring and the lack of sleep it causes. What about you?
What can you do when all the usual remedies just will not work for you? Some people turn to surgery for help, but it is no guarantee. The success rate of snoring surgery is approximately 46% to 73% depending on the patient. This is why Doctors everywhere and 101 Sleep Solutions recommend trying an effective snoring mouthpiece before considering an expensive and risky surgical procedure.
The Breathe Easy dual-guard mouthpiece is designed for prescription grade effectiveness and optimal comfort. The breathe Easy is also backed by our very own industry leading guarantee. If you are a habitual snoring patient, you will be able to dramatically reduce or completely silence your snores with your first use. Here is the science behind the mouthpiece that shows just how effective it is.
3 Steps To A Snore Free Night
- The Breathe-Easy device is applied orally. It starts working the instant you put it on. We recommend you insert your device at least five(5) minutes prior to sleep to let your mouth adjust. Do this for the first two (2) weeks of use and you will benefit more.
- After you put it on, the dual-guard mouthpiece will position itself on your lower jaw and slightly push it in a forward motion. This is critical, because when your jaw collapses into the back of your throat, it causes a blockage in your airways. This blockage causes vibrations on the tissues located in the back of your throat.
- The tongue is another factor that can cause snoring. When you are asleep, just like your jawline – your tongue can also collapse backwards and block your airways.The Breathe Easy is also prevents this by guarding your tongue as well as your jawline unlike other mouthpieces on the market. This is thanks to its dual-guard technology.
Get The Perfect Fit Every-time
If you have an abnormal jawline, don’t worry. The breathe easy is boil ready to virtually fit all jawlines. You can use the convenient Boil 2 Bite method to make the mouthpiece conform to your specific needs. The durability will allow you to keep using the mouthpiece for a long time without wear and tear.
Possible Breathe Easy Side-Effects
No product is perfect, and your satisfaction is our priority. Consider these drawbacks to decide if our device is right for your needs before purchasing our device.
- Over-salivation – Our users have reported a minor case of over-salivation. The mouthpiece could cause you to produce excessive saliva resulting in some drooling. If you experience this, do not be alarmed. Users report this issue only lasts up to one week while their body adapts to the device.
- Tender Tongue – Another minor side effect is a slight tendering of the tongue. Our users report this issue will also disappear within one(1) or two (2) weeks of use. Consistently wear your device and your body will adapt to it.
- Incompatibility – If you wear other dental appliances, such as brackets or retainers – consider another choice. We do not recommend you wear the mouthpiece simultaneously with other devices. Doing so might be counter-productive and compromise both devices.
Breathe Easy’s Dual-Guard Mouthpiece Benefits.
There are plenty of other reasons why the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece is as highly praised by snoring patients and Doctors. If you are still not sure if the Breathe Easy is not the right mouthpiece for you, check out the the mouthpiece and its great benefits in detail. Here are just a few reasons why this simple oral appliance is so powerful when it comes to stopping snoring in its tracks.
- Durable and flexible high-tech soft silicone – The Breathe easy mouthpiece is made from flexible high quality soft silicone. You will notice it is soft and gentle on your jawline unlike other mouthpieces which can cause tooth aches and even bleeding gums.
- Air holes that allow users to breathe effortlessly– The last thing you need to worry about is your mouthpiece choking you. That is why the Breathe easy comes equipped with air holes to make sure you are breathing seamlessly and uninterrupted through the entire night.
- Air springs at the base to help control the position of the tongue and jaw – If you want to stop snoring and keep it that way through the whole night, you need to make sure your mouthpiece stays in position guarding your tongue and jaw from causing a blockage. Our mouthpiece will take care of this for you using air springs at its base to firmly and comfortably keep your jawline and tongue where they need to be.
- Dual-Guard technology stops snoring at both sources – The tongue and jawline are the two most common causes of snoring. While other snoring mouthpieces can only tackle either one or the other, the Breathe Easy guards you from snoring at both sources at the same time. If you have tried other mouthpieces in the past, you will notice the difference right away!
- Safer and cost-effective alternative to surgical procedures – Surgical procedures can cost you several thousands of dollars. What is worse is that in the long term, they only cure snoring in 46 – 73 % of the people that undergo them. They also require around three (3) weeks of downtime for successful recovery. If you are considering going under the knife to cure your snoring, you should definitely give The Breathe Easy a try first.
- No More Bruxism – Additionally, the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece has also been known to reduce or eliminate Bruxism. Bruxism is a medical term for when a person grinds his or her teeth in the middle of the night involuntarily. This grinding, over time, can lead to tooth related issues along with headaches and migraines if left untreated. With Breathe-Easy, the jaw is moved forward so grinding no longer occurs. This will eliminate the headaches and result in a better night’s sleep. Many grinders have had their night life changed forever thanks to this product, so even if you’re not snoring the Breathe-Easy Mouthpiece may just be what you need for a good night’s rest.
- No prescription – No Problem– Similar mouthpieces can cost upwards of $400 and require you to take a day off to go to the doctor in order to obtain a prescription before you can buy them. We have made the Breathe Easy directly available to the public from our website, so you can save on the hassle and the money.
- Affordable on your budget – The Breathe Easy is affordable on everybody’s budget. For a limited time, it is available for just $129, while some mouthpieces can cost hundreds. Some can cost you thousands to get made.
- Doctor Recommended – Doctors everywhere recommend the Breathe Easy Mouthpiece, not only because it is safer than surgery, but also because it can be even more effective. This is why you can purchase the Breathe Easy with the utmost confidence.
- Clinically Proven to perform – Several clinical trials prove that the Breathe Easy is powerful and consistent with its track record. When it comes to preventing and eradicating snoring, no other mouthpiece can truly compare in a clinical study.
- 101 Sleep Solutions’ guarantee: We give every single one of our loyal customers the same confident guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, we will refund you within 24 hours of your request with no questions asked. We even let you keep the mouthpiece.*ATTENTION* – We have just released our brand new state of the art packaging plus accessories. Below check out everything you are getting with your order.
This Product and Experience is strictly for the ones that are serious about putting an end to their snoring!
#1 – Brand New Package Breathe Easy
#2 – Steven & Lisa Key-chains
#3 -The Sleep Experience Booklet
(Front & Back)
All of our customer’s get our extended warranty. That is right, we guarantee two (2) free replacements with every single mouthpiece. If anything happens to your mouthpiece outside of the initial 30 day refund period, we will send a free replacement with a maximum of two free replacements.
How to get $30 off your order today
This concludes 101 Sleep Solution’s review. As always, we wish you a great day and an even better night. Join our Sleep circle and get your very own Ebook – “The simple solutions” ($49 value) for free. You can also receive exclusive Sleep Circle discounts and offers nobody else can get. If you have any questions, comments, and or concerns for us, please fee free to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours with a solution.