Snoring Chin Strap Review
Snoring is more than a bedtime annoyance and it shouldn’t be ignored. Patients need to seek treatment in the same way they would if they had sleep apnea, high blood pressure or other risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
says lead study author Robert Deeb, M.D., with the Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Henry Ford. He is one of many doctors who are urging snorers everywhere to treat their snoring, before it could lead to severe health consequences. It’s clear that snoring causes lot of damage to its victims quality of life and cause a lot of headaches, but most people do not know the serious health risks it also brings with it.
If you’re contemplating using snoring chinstraps – that means you must be in quite a lot of trouble. If you are a loud snorer looking for the right remedy for yourself, you might want to read this article fully to see if a chinstrap is the right thing for you. Snoring Chinstraps have been proven to work in some cases, but they are just as in-effective. Chinstraps look good on paper and in theory, but when it comes to real world application; they are a hit or miss.
They could also prove to be quite large, bulky, uncomfortable, and in some cases, quite dangerous. What you need is a prescription grade anti snoring mouthpiece which tackles snoring at the sources. A mouthpiece that is built from high tech soft-silicone to conform to your mouth for the ultimate level of comfort and effectiveness. We would recommend you try the safer and more effective – Breathe Easy Mouthpiece.
What causes you to snore so loud?
Basically, snoring chinstraps are designed to force people to breathe through their noses instead of their mouths in the hope of preventing snoring. However, therein lies the problem: snoring isn’t always caused just by breathing through the mouth. In-fact majority of snoring is caused by the tongue and the jawline. Snoring is actually caused when a person goes to sleep, which is to say when all the muscles and organs of the body fully relax. Precisely because the body is no longer under the conscious control of the person, the tongue and jaw line are also relaxed, which sometimes causes them to fall back or retract to the rear of the mouth cavity.
This in turn obstructs the air flow in and out of the lungs, making breathing more difficult. Because the air now has to travel over and between the retracted tongue and jaw line (sometimes it’s one or the other and sometimes it’s both at the same time), it keeps “hitting” them on its way into and out of the lungs. This causes the air to vibrate as it passes over and between them. It’s precisely this vibration of air that’s causes the noise of “snoring”.
Is snoring disturbing your quality of life and or causing you stress and anxiety? Loud snoring patients (who snore everyday, or multiple times every night) often report feeling these symptoms. Do you experience any of these symptoms as a direct result of you or your sleep partners snoring?
Why Snoring Chinstraps Have Low Success Rates.
These anti snoring chinstraps are designed to hold the mouth closed during the night, which is to say to force the person to breathe only through their nasal passage in the hopes that it will eliminate snoring. However, as aforementioned – the jaw line isn’t the only potential cause of snoring; the tongue can also be the source of the problem and snoring chinstraps don’t do anything else besides hold the mouth shut, which is to say that they don’t reliably solve the problem. They could potentially work well in certain situations, but it’s hard to recommend them to snoring patients when there are so much more different situations in which they fail miserably. In fact, generally speaking, chinstraps are known to be:
- Potentially dangerous
- Known to cause discomfort and pain to a person’s neck and jaw.
- Not particularly effective or in other words – low rate of success.
- Bulky, ugly, disturbing and generally not pleasant to the eye etc.
For example, if a person who has trouble breathing through their nose due to sinus problems were to use a chinstrap, you can easily imagine the danger. The person would be unable to intake a sufficient amount of oxygen via their nasal passageway due to their problem, but they would have no other option because their mouth would be firmly shut with the chinstrap. The same goes for people who suffer from allergies or other types of blockages – it is quite clear that they should completely avoid chinstraps.
Another problem refers to comfort: because of the design of chinstraps, they are required to fit tightly around a person’s head and neck, which could prove to be difficult for people who have larger heads, not the mention the neck pain and headaches that are common in the morning as a consequence of the tight straps.
Take The Easier Option – Snoring Chin Strap Review
If you’re really focused on tackling your snoring problem, you’d be much better off with a mouth guard such as the Breathe Easy Mouthpiece. It is made from high tech soft-silicone, which enables it to conform to any jaw size and shape. The best thing about the Breathe Easy Mouthpiece is the fact that it solves the snoring problem by attacking it on two fronts at the same time.
Due to its design, it is able to firmly hold your jawline forward and also guard your tongue from collapsing backwards at the same time. Inferior products often do one or the other, but not both. Its design allows it to hold the tongue forward as well as push the jaw line away from the airway at the same time, thus enabling a free flow of air and consequentially maximizing oxygen intake. This results in a quiet and peaceful airflow, enhanced sleeping pattern, and improved quality of sleep, which further leads to a better rest every night and more energy every single time you wake up in the morning.
Just 8 Reasons Why Breathe Easy Is The Right Choice.
- Prescription level effectiveness without prescription cost. The Breathe easy is often compared to prescription mouth guards that cost around $400 or more, and require that you go to the Doctor and obtain a prescription as well. The Breathe easy is available to the general public through our website for just $129.
- Improves breathing during sleep. The Breathe easy is made to position the jawline for easy respiration. It also comes with 4 large holes to make sure you get a great smooth flow of oxygen in and out.
- Made for your comfort. The Breathe Easy is built from high-tech soft silicone that conforms as you wear it. Not only that, but it has an air spring base that allows you to have a complete variable bite opening and a gentle TM joint decompression.
- It is boil ready. If you have an abnormal jawline, can easily and safely boil the mouthpiece to better conform to your jaw. Boiling is also Doctor recommended, because it sterilizes the mouthpiece prior to use.
- Helps eliminate Bruxism. (Habitual Teeth Grinding) The Breathe Easy holds your jawline so well firmly, it is proven to help reduce and even eliminate teeth grinding.
- Improves Breathing pattern and overall quality of sleep. Loud snorers and their sleep partners often never achieve the necessary REM sleep needed to rejuvenate the body and mind simply because they never stay asleep long enough to reach the deep levels of sleep. The Breathe Easy reduces and eliminates snoring allowing you to finally reach deep sleep and wake up feeling refreshed more and more with use.
- Affordable on a budget. Available without a prescription for just $129.
- Industry Leading Guarantee. The Breathe Easy is guaranteed for a full month (30 days). If for any reason, you find yourself un-satisfied with your results; you are entitled to a full and fast refund.
Before you order: We would hate for you to spend your hard earned money and be unsatisfied with your purchase, so please read below to make sure the Breathe Easy mouthpiece is right for you.
- Can not be worn with other dental appliances such as retainers, brackets, etc…
- Users might experience a tender tongue for first 1-10 uses.
- Users might experience over-salivation for first 1-10 uses.
Are you ready to stop being a victim to snoring and spend the rest of your life snore free? If so we strongly recommend you give the Breathe Easy a try. It just might be one of the best purchases you have ever made. To help you take the first step, we would like to offer you free shipping for a limited time. Take advantage